The Raz-AT (Attendant Tilt) mobile shower commode chair tilts up to 40° to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort. The unique frame design utilizes locking gas springs that help lift the seat to an upright position, making the Raz-AT one of the easiest tilting mobile shower chairs to operate.
The Raz-AT mobile shower commode chair comes standard with the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), 4” of height adjustment, adjustable-tension back upholstery, molded headrest and fixture, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan. The easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame fits over most toilets and is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.
|| Tilt Function
- Seat frame tilts for extra pressure reduction and comfort
- Locking pneumatic springs provide infinite adjustment up to 40°
- Pressurized springs also help lift seat frame to an upright position
- Conveniently located tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Available with open or bridged front
- Available sizes: 18″Wx16″D, 18″Wx19″D
Headrest (small, Standard)
- headrest size is approximately 10” W x 4” H
- integral skin foam headrest is easy to clean
- headrest is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to fit looser or tighter
- headrest support can be adjusted infinitely forward and backwards within a 5½” range, and vertically within a 11½” range
- headrest angle can be adjusted for comfort
- headrest – small and mounting fixture are included with Raz-AT (Z300) and Raz-AT600 (Z360) chairs and optional on all other Raz models
- Injection-molded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- Wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
Tilt Assist Pedal
- Helps attendant initiate tilt for heavier users or users with a forward weight distribution
- enables attendant to use additional strength from legs to tilt larger/heavier users
- solid stainless steel construction fits directly into chair frame
- anti-slip tread on pedal
|| Fixed Back
- includes adjustable tension fabric back upholstery
- includes flip-up, angle-adjustable arms
- available in 17” and 20” back heights
- locking armrest upgrade available [Z710]
Raz Rehab Shower Commode Chairs — Designed and manufactured to the highest standards of the discerning healthcare professional.
The Raz-SP600 rehab shower commode chair features the Multi-Position Back (with center of gravity adjustment) and comes standard with 3” of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 24” rear wheels, 5” dual-locking casters for users up to 400 lbs and 6″ dual-locking casters for users over 400 lbs (up to 600 lbs. Maximum), flip-up padded armrests, a commode pan, and a large molded soft foam seat. The electro-polished stainless steel frame is engineered for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant.
Only Raz offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which provides 2” of seat depth adjustment to accommodate a variety of body sizes and shapes.
With a 600 lb. weight capacity and the many adjustments and options available, the Raz-SP600 will provide maximum comfort and maneuverability for users who require a self propelled heavy-duty shower commode chair.
Custom prototype for related products