The Robin ceiling hoist provides the most innovative way of transfer with care for nursing staff
High safety and easy to work with
The Robin Hoist has been conceived with safety in mind. In the event of an emergency situation, lowering, raising and stop functions are standard features built into the motor unit. The lifting mechanism offers an overload security system, self adjusting strap inlet and centrifugal braking.
Our patented strap system enables the carer to attach the sling to the hoist with the minimum of effort and the added security of a simple locking mechanism.
- Robin unique strap system without the use of a spreader bar
- Robin Mover - With an integrated traverse motor.
- Blue light illuminates when motor is in use, and a signal light flashes when battery is low
- Charge motor through hand control when not in use
- External emergency battery
- Control buttons on motor unit for emergency use.
- A weight scale which is easy to mount and use
- Flexiscope - If a specific situation requires a spreader bar
- Stretcher option, that offers unique stability without a leveler
- Hand control - major functions Identified by symbols. Robin Mover hand control With symbols for up/down and direction