The Quantum Q6 Edge Z power Chair utilises powerful 4-pole motors for maximum torque and mid-wheel 6 Design for aggressive outdoor performance and precision indoor manoeuvrability. The Q6 edge Z power wheelchair accepts a broad range of exclusive seating and electronics options for unmatched adaptability and rehab capability and is available with our iLevel technology.
- mid-wheel 6 allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance 3 power positioning systems
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Optional iLevel enables up to 12″ of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph)
- iLevel’s patented extra stability technology enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Available with Accu-Trac advanced tracking Technology
Optional switch-operated LED fender lights
Because there are so many options when it comes to purchasing electric wheelchairs, you can benefit in a number of ways. Although some power wheelchairs will come at a higher price point than manual wheelchairs, they can offer many more useful features.
More freedom and accessibility
Powered wheelchairs allow users to get around without having to exert energy, which means that it is possible to get out for longer and a much further distance. The batteries on a power wheelchair can last for around 8 hours before needing a charge again, so those with limited mobility can easily transport for shopping, fresh air, and just about anything else!
For those that require a wheelchair but can also walk short distances, an electric wheelchair allows the user to get out with less effort and therefore have more energy to walk when necessary. A powered wheelchair can allow much more outdoor freedom and accessibility.
Because a power wheelchair hosts a motor and battery, the models are usually slightly larger in size than ordinary wheelchairs. This means that there is more room for comfort, including bigger cushions, support and stability.
The chair can easily be customised for an individual so that they are provided with optimum support while travelling around. Here at Momentum healthcare, our power wheelchairs require a seating assessment so that we can make sure your seat is perfectly comfortable and safe for your use.
Still not sure, then why not book an assessment with one of us: Book an assessment with a trained professional.