Made from state-of-the-art T700 carbon fiber layers, the Apex C is the ultimate lightweight, strong, durable rigid chair. The cantilever design provides optimum comfort by absorbing shocks and vibrations. Combine that with a carbon fiber rigidised bar and camber tube; you’ve got the ultimate combination for lightweight without compromising on strength. The bar is unique to the Apex C, and both maximise stability whilst preserving reactivity. This allows for a tremendously energy-efficient chair for maximum propulsion.
Motion Composites are confident that they will even offer a lifetime guarantee. But does lifetime mean lifetime – same user for 30 years? The frame is still covered! Motion Composite is a world-renowned Canadian brand, just starting to mark the UK and UAE. If you’re looking for something a little different that stands out from well-known competitors such as Quickie and Invacare, then this is one to watch.
Available for home and store demonstration. Colours include black, white, sky blue, acid green, Ferrari red, Fuschia, and sunkissed orange.
General manual wheelchair maintenance recommendations
- Daily maintenance recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly maintenance recommendations:
- Disinfect the wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly maintenance recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, and tighten as needed
- Quarterly maintenance recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly maintenance recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.