Motion Composites Helio A7 aluminum folding wheelchair opens up a world of possibilities in a better way through its comfort and support. The Helio A7 aluminum foldable wheelchair is an agile, fully adjustable wheelchair with excellent propulsion to take you even further. The Helio A7 by Motion Composites features sophisticated technology and high-performance 7000-series aluminum alloy that gives the wheelchair unparalleled maneuverability.
7000-Series aluminum alloy’s lightness: Motion Composites have designed one of the lightest folding aluminum chairs on the market by combining the newest hydroforming technologies with an aluminum alloy known for its excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Helio A7 accessories and components were created to reduce weight as much as possible for quick handling.
Energy saver so that a user can go further: Propulsion simplicity is a clear benefit, and the Helio A7 by Motion Composites provide exceptional agility. The entirely symmetrical hydroformed cross brace, oval tubing, and pivot axles work together to improve the frame’s stability. At the same time, the revolutionary folding system saves you significant energy daily.
Components that are innovative & fully adjustable: The forged vertical axle plate maximises stability and reactivity while providing the business’s most precise rear wheel adjustment. The composite armrests rapidly convert from flip-back to single post for convenient configuration. With a flick of a finger, you may also modify the height.
Optimal seat-to-floor height: The frame’s revolutionary design allows for a front seat-to-floor height of under 12 inches (30.5 cm). This characteristic makes it easier to make contact with the ground and improves foot propulsion. Alternatively, you can extend it beyond 20 inches (50.8 cm) to fulfill your most demanding requirements.
Back cane support with reinforcement: For enhanced comfort and stability.
General Manual Wheelchair Maintenance Recommendations
- Daily Maintenance Recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Disinfect the wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, and tighten as needed
- Quarterly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.