The RMA is a heavy-duty wheelchair with an extra-wide 22-inch seat ideally suited to the more extensive user. The RMA Heavy-Duty Wheelchair wheelchair has a reliable and secure structure offering a maximum user weight of 32 Stone and comes with the usual level of refinement, including an upholstered seat and back, padded armrests for comfort and detachable arms swing-away footrests & and rear hand lever brakes.
A heavy-duty bariatric wheelchair
A robust and reliable bariatric wheelchair, including detachable footrests & adjustable heel straps. The wheelchair comes as standard in chrome finish and has a 22″ wide seat suiting larger users. The puncture proof rear wheels and front solid tyre swivel castors make it easy to manoeuvre and the flame retardant upholstered seat and back and padded armrests provide a good degree of comfort. Swing away height adjustable detachable footrests increase comfort and accessibility for the user.
- Daily maintenance recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly maintenance recommendations:
- Disinfect wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly maintenance recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, tighten as needed
- Quarterly maintenance recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly maintenance recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.