The MOVE wheelchair meets all motion composites’ lightness and quality objectives while remaining the most accessible folding wheelchair in our product line. The latest technologies are applied to offer a standard wheelchair that will enhance your day-to-day life with superior-quality parts for unrivaled toughness and performance.
Agile and comfortable handling – The MOVE model was designed to offer efficiency and mobility at an affordable price. Thanks to its ingenious design, with components and accessories carefully selected by our experts, MOVE is one of the lightest standard wheelchairs on the market.
Better configuration and greater mobility– MOVE is a well-built adjustable wheelchair equipped with highly functional components. The lightweight composite armrests easily convert from flip-back to single post and can be just as easily adjusted for height. MOVE adapts to your life and fulfills our mission: to increase your mobility.
A durable, superior-quality wheelchair– is a solid design and reliable components that give you more. MOVE offers excellent durability, from flip-back convertible armrests to integrated push handles and Newton One spoke wheels, serving you for many years to come.
Optimal seat-to-floor height– The frame’s innovative design allows you to achieve a super-low 12-inch (30.5 cm) front seat-to-floor height. In addition to more accessible contact with the floor, this feature provides better foot propulsion. Or, move it beyond 20 inches (50.8 cm) to meet your most challenging needs.
General Manual Wheelchair Maintenance Recommendations
- Daily Maintenance Recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Disinfect the wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, and tighten as needed
- Quarterly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.