The Quantum Kids Rock 3 is reliable for helping you get through your day effortlessly. With a weight capacity of 215 lbs and exceptional stock features like the tilt in space, you will be able to adapt quickly to the build of this wheelchair regardless of your body type. If not, we can adjust and customize any part of this wheelchair to ensure your comfort. The Quantum Kids Rock 3 wheelchair comes standard with a 28″ x 40″ base, 17″ x 20″ backrest, and 16″ x 18″ seat.
Our customers mean the world to us here at mobility equipment recyclers. When you purchase from us, you help a small business whose primary goal is to assist individuals with the high costs of acquiring mobility and medical equipment while being sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Daily maintenance recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly maintenance recommendations:
- Disinfect wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly maintenance recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, tighten as needed
- Quarterly maintenance recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly maintenance recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.