The Excel G-logic wheelchair is based on the popular G-lite pro model from Van Os medical. This is a very agile lightweight wheelchair that suits the more active user with its sporty looks and feels and a 4-degree seat angle which provides comfort and an ergonomic posture.
Weighing in at just 12kgs, this lightweight wheelchair is very elegant thanks to its sleek, quick-release wheels with an aluminum hub and lightweight hand rims. There is a very smooth mechanism that folds the wheelchair in one easy motion for transportation. This wheelchair has also been crashing tested to enable the user to stay seated in an adapted vehicle. Once folded, it is narrow enough to fit in the bus, train, or car boot storage areas.
The Excel G-logic is an attractive wheelchair available in a choice of frame and upholstery colors and three-seat widths to find your perfect wheelchair. Features include anti-tip wheels, flip-up and swing-away footrests, lap belts and safeguards to prevent clothing from touching the wheels. With a maximum user weight of 113kg (16″ & 18″) or 135kg (20″), this contemporary-looking wheelchair is an excellent-looking practical wheelchair that is very well made and will give you many years of reliable and comfortable service.
General Manual Wheelchair Maintenance Recommendations
- Daily Maintenance Recommendations:
- Wipe off any visual dirt and debris and clean
- Ensure parts are in working order and engaged adequately, especially wheel locks
- Weekly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Disinfect the wheelchair as needed
- Check tire pressure and inflate if needed
- Check wheel locks
- Monthly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Remove hair from casters
- Inflate tires if needed
- Check all hardware, and tighten as needed
- Quarterly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Check wheel locks after inflating tires
- Free spin all wheels and casters to check bearings
- Clean all parts while performing thorough maintenance
- Check cushion and backrest, including padding/hardware/covers
- Yearly Maintenance Recommendations:
- Have the wheelchair inspected by a qualified technician
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.